Monday, November 23, 2009

10 things I'm thankful for

1. I am thankful for my family. They will always be there for me, no matter what. We laugh at each other, and always have a good time. I love them.


2. I am thankful for my friends. Without them, school would seriously be torture. I tell my friends everything. We laugh all the time, and have amazing memories. Our list of inside jokes, doesn't end. I love my friends, and I would be lost without them.


3. I am thankful for my older sister. No matter how much we argue, or how many mean names we call each other, I know that she will always be there for me. I know that I can tell her anything, and she will advise me with anything that I need help with. We share soo many memories. Like when I was in 4th grade, and I came home with gum in my hair, she helped me get it out before my mom and dad found out. I don't know what I'd do without her.


4. I am thankful for music. It is my escape, you could say. I listen to it all the time, and I can always find a way to relate to the story within the song. Without my music, I would literally be lost in this world.


5. I am thankful for Stephanie Meyers, and the books she has written. She wrote the Twilight series, which have been made into movies. Her books are amazing. Once you start reading them, you cannot put them down. I read the first book in 2 days. She is the one that got me interested in reading again. Without her amazing books, I probably would not read as much.


6. I am thankful for Taylor Lautner. He is the best actor ever. Taylor plays Jacob Black, a werewolf in the Twilight saga movies. Without Taylor, the movies Twilight, and New Moon would not even be the same.


7. I am thankful for dance. I love it. I've been dancing since I was five, and it is amazing. My favorite kind is pom pon. The adrenaline rush feels really good. Without dance, I don't know how I would live.


8. I am thankful for my best friend, Jessica Lynn. Our moms were best friends growing up, and our dads are brothers. Technically, we're cousins. During the summer, we spend every waking moment together. I practically live at her house. We tell each other absolutely everything. Without her, I don't know what i would do!


9. I am thankful for my ipod. I listen to it non stop. Every song on it, I relate to someone I know, or something in my life somehow. My ear buds are literally in my ears 24/7. Without my ipod, I'd be stuck listening to the radio. Which is really annoying with all of the commercials.


10. I am thankful for my phone. I always have it with me. When its not in my right back pocket, I feel like I am forgetting something. I know that sounds bad, but it's a part of who I am. Without my phone, I think I'd be on the computer all the time, talking to my friends.

1 comment: