Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye 2009

For New Year I went to my mom’s best friend’s house. I was with my family, my aunt, uncle, my cousins, my boyfriend Corey, and a bunch of other people that I didn’t know. While we were there we ate a lot of finger food, played rock band, listened to music, and played this game called Mad Gab as we waited for midnight to arrive. All of the sudden, someone yelled “ten minutes!” and we all grabbed our cameras, and went to the living room. Ten minutes later we watched the ball drop. As soon as the ball hit the bottom everyone was blowing through their noise makers. I turned to look at Corey, and he kissed me. I blushed as we ran outside to the front porch. “HAPPY NEW YEAR!” we all screamed at the top of our lungs.

2009 was an amazing year. The most significant thing that happened to me though was started high school. It was a huge step in my life, and I know for a fact that I will never forget it. Even though it’s only January, since Christmas is over I am looking forward to summer already. Some of my friends will have their license, and I will be able to do whatever I want.

My New Year resolution is to live life without regrets. I want to live my life to its fullest. If the world really does end in 2012, I don’t want to say that I’ve wasted my whole life in school, I want to say that I’ve made a lot of memories during my life in school. “One day your life will flash before you, make it worth watching.” ~unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment